Senior rider / Head Groom role
- Dressage and Jumping
- National level shows
- Grooming at home and shows
- Riding at home approximately 15 to 25 hours riding time each week the option to ride at some shows (based on your ability)
- The role also includes training riders on their own horses
- Ideally you will be capable of jumping 1.2 m and training horses and riders to this level and also to advanced level dressage
- Very high standard of horse care and management
- Development and delivery of training plans for riders and horses
- Role includes keeping the yard, tack, truck ect clean and tidy
- The ability to work and communicate with other staff and farriers and vets
- Full time including weekends and some public holidays 5.5 days per week.
- Minimum 12 months - you must be a New Zealand or Australia citizen or permanent resident or Hold a New Zealand Work Visa or be eligible and arrange your own work Visa.
- Weekly pay on invoice, fully furnished 2 bedrooms, living and dining area , accommodation including power and water high-speed Wi-Fi.
Please don’t apply if you want to bring your own horse or do our job and other jobs and are not motivated or require constant supervision and direction.